Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 days.
- New jobs daily!
- Thank you and.
- No license,.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Northeastern North Carolina.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist or FM Hospitalist comfortable with Peds/deliveries.
- BLS, Pals/Apls Required.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- ICU/Critical Care Procedures.
- BC Ped or BC FM.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 16.