Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No license,.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist or FM Hospitalist comfortable with Peds/deliveries.
- BLS, Pals/Apls Required.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- ICU/Critical Care Procedures.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Thank you and.
- BC Ped or BC FM.
- New jobs daily!
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Length Of Assignment: 4 days.
- Location: Northeastern North Carolina.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 2.