Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · November 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spend your holiday in beautiful North Carolina, full of fun, leisure and entertainment.
- Partake in one of the many outdoor attractions ranging from golf, boating and hiking to beautiful gardens, festivals and antique shops.
- Need is ongoing and may ask for additional coverage for vacation needs of physician on staff.
- Onyx M.D. is physician owned and operated.
- This client is looking for a Pulmonology Critical Care Physician to help 1 to 2 weekends a month.
- We understand physicians.
- While on a locum tenens assignment with Onyx M.D., enjoy paid travel, A-Rated malpractice coverage, competitive compensation, travel concierge service and 24/7 access to your personal Onyx M.D. staffing consultant.
This perm job from Onyx M.D. was last open on May 15.