Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · August 16, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The group maintains a patient census that is low enough to ensure that the hospitalists have sufficient time to give good patient care and communicate with the outpatient physician.
- Charlotte is the largest and most accessible city between Washington, DC and Dallas, TX.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport provides non-stop service to 179 cities, making Charlotte easy to get to from anywhere!
- Enjoy excellent compensation and a lucrative benefit package.
- Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews for a prominent healthcare system based in Charlotte.
- Nocturnist Openings in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Shifts are 9pm-7am with some flexibility.
- Choose from three great locations in metro Charlotte.
- Work a block schedule with a minimum of ten nights per month.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.