Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnist Openings in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Work a block schedule with a minimum of ten nights per month.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport provides non-stop service to 179 cities, making Charlotte easy to get to from anywhere!
- Shifts are 9pm-7am with some flexibility.
- Charlotte is the largest and most accessible city between Washington, DC and Dallas, TX.
- Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews for a prominent healthcare system based in Charlotte.
- Enjoy excellent compensation and a lucrative benefit package.
- Choose from three great locations in metro Charlotte.
- The group maintains a patient census that is low enough to ensure that the hospitalists have sufficient time to give good patient care and communicate with the outpatient physician.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.