Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central NC - Resort community ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This family friendly resort destination offers a variety of affordable housing choices with excellent public and private schools.
- Work at a able and collegial team of 45+ providers.
- Earn up to $275,000 base Plus bonus incentives, signing bonus and loan repayment.
- Team-based approach to providing care that is effective, efficient, patient-centered, safe and timely.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes insurance, wellness incentive, two long term savings plans, child care facility and fitness centers.
- Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities - just an hour from Raleigh Durham, one of the fastest growing metro areas in the United States Two hours from the crystal waters of the Atlantic coast and three hours to the rugged Appalachian Mountains.
- In the heart of the North Carolina Sandhills, you'll find Pinehurst, the home of golf in America.
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed year-round.
- Progressive web-based EMR provides ease of access to the patient's record both on-site and off.
- Hospitalist Opening - North Carolina Resort Community.
- Desirable block schedule 7 on 7 off, supported by a strong advanced practice provider team and nurse clinical care coordinator.
- Pinehurst is considered a "micropolitan" area with exceptional quality of life and was recently recognized as North Carolina's.1 place to live and.2 safest community.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.