Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Back up for deliveries.
- No Codes.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- 24 hour.
- No ICU, CC duties.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- EMR= Epic.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.