Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- No ICU, CC duties.
- No Codes.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- 24 hour.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- EMR= Epic.
- Back up for deliveries.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.