Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Codes.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- 24 hour.
- Back up for deliveries.
- EMR= Epic.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- No ICU, CC duties.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.