Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Back up for deliveries.
- No ICU, CC duties.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- EMR= Epic.
- No Codes.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- 24 hour.
- If either of these positions interests you.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.