Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hour.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- No Codes.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- Back up for deliveries.
- EMR= Epic.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- No ICU, CC duties.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.