Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No ICU, CC duties.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
- No Codes.
- EMR= Epic.
- Back up for deliveries.
- 24 hour.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.