Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- EMR= Epic.
- No Codes.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- Back up for deliveries.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- 24 hour.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- No ICU, CC duties.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.