Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- 24 hour.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- No Codes.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- EMR= Epic.
- No ICU, CC duties.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- Back up for deliveries.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.