Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- EMR= Epic.
- 24 hour.
- No ICU, CC duties.
- Back up for deliveries.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- No Codes.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.