Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- EMR= Epic.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- No ICU, CC duties.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- 24 hour.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- No Codes.
- Back up for deliveries.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.