Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- No ICU, CC duties.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- 24 hour.
- No Codes.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- Back up for deliveries.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- EMR= Epic.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.