Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hour.
- Inpatient only, but come in and round, then on.
- BLS, Acls, Pals/Apls certified.
- No Codes.
- Morning rounds, nursery and peds 1-2 hrs/day.
- Must be BC, Pals & NRP certified.
- EMR= Epic.
- No ICU, CC duties.
- Back up for deliveries.
- FT anesthesiologist and onsite radiologist.
- If either of these positions interests you.
- Level III trauma, 24 hour emergency, anesthesiologist, onsite radiologist.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Nov 6.