Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Albemarle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Intubations and vent management required.
- Located near the Charlotte and Piedmont Triad areas, Albemarle is a charming small town with a healthy business environment.
- Patients census at night will be 35.
- Nocturnist needed in North Carolina.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- Additional staff on schedule to assist hospitalist.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- This city was recognized as a National Main Street City by the National Trust for Historic Preservation and is home to various historical sites.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- 7p-7a for sporadic weekly coverage.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- Board certified or truly board eligible internal medicine or family practice physician.
- The city also offers a vast variety of outdoor recreational activities at various parks in the area, including the Morrow Mountain State Park and the Uwharrie National Forest located nearby.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 17.