Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent job opening (Asheboro) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Recognized by SHM for stability, retention, and quality.
- Practice exclusively at Randolph Hospital, where we've held a contract for 13+ years.
- Flexible schedule, block schedule available, 15 shifts/month.
- Eight physician private practice.
- Sign-on bonus & relocation.
- 5-11 admissions/night.
- Partnership available after two years (no buy in).
- Nocturnist Opportunity.
- Quantum Health Group seeks one BC/BE internal medicine physician focused on best practices, quality, patient satisfaction and safety.
- Enjoy the small town benefits of Asheboro, or an easy, low-traffic reverse commute from Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Chapel Hill, Raleigh, or Charlotte suburbs.
- The group is willing to work with you to make a schedule that fits your life, whether that be 5 on/5off, 7 on/7off, or something else.
- Low overhead - potential income up to $270K.
- Accommodating living.
- Ventilator management is necessary.
This perm job from Randolph Hospital was last open on Nov 11.