Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- North Carolina medical facility seeks Hospitalist for full time locum tenens coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board Certification Preferred.
- ICU/CCU Coverage Required.
- Locums will perform daily rounds and take. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel and housing.
- Shifts Run: 7a to 7p.
- Term: 3 Plus Months.
- The preferred provider will be comfortable with chest tube insertion, Central & Arterial Line placement, EKG, Lumbar Puncture, Paracentesis and Thoracentesis.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 14.