Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Franklin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Night Shift.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Procedures will include c-lines, intubation, and general med-surg procedures.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Facility in eastern North Carolina seeks a Hospitalist. The schedule preference is 7 on/7 off, night shifts but will consider 5-day blocks.
- Code response will be required.
This perm job from Staff Care was last open on Apr 23.