Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 23, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active unrestricted North Carolina medical license in hand and be comfortable with EMR charting.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Night Shifts.
- Asap - Ongoing.
- Ventilation Management Required.
- Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a facility is North Carolina that is seeking a Hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- All specialty back-up will be provided.
- Hospital Based Practice - ICU/CCU Required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 22.