Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · October 23, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Coast Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on the central coast of North Carolina.
- Residents Welcomed.
- Relocation package.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Average of 17 patients a day.
- Must be comfortable with procedures and ICU.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- This is a great location to live and work!
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Hospital Employed.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Beautiful coastal location.
- 7 days on, 7 days off.
- We are actively recruiting for day shift physicians with a great compensation package!
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- CME allowance.
- Excellent schools.
- Sign on bonus.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed in North Carolina!
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity, over $110/hr.
- Safe family atmosphere.
- Malpractice insurance.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Apr 15.