Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · January 25, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Coast Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice insurance.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- This is a great location to live and work!
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity, over $110/hr.
- Safe family atmosphere.
- Hospital Employed.
- Must be comfortable with procedures and ICU.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Residents Welcomed.
- Located on the central coast of North Carolina.
- Excellent schools.
- We are actively recruiting for day shift physicians with a great compensation package!
- Beautiful coastal location.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- Average of 17 patients a day.
- 7 days on, 7 days off.
- 12 hour shifts.
- CME allowance.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed in North Carolina!
- Relocation package.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Sign on bonus.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Apr 15.