Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Coast Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be comfortable with procedures and ICU.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Average of 17 patients a day.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Residents Welcomed.
- Beautiful coastal location.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity, over $110/hr.
- We are actively recruiting for day shift physicians with a great compensation package!
- Hospital Employed.
- This is a great location to live and work!
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Located on the central coast of North Carolina.
- Relocation package.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed in North Carolina!
- CME allowance.
- 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Safe family atmosphere.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Sign on bonus.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- Excellent schools.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Apr 15.