Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · November 30, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Coast Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation package.
- 12 hour shifts.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Safe family atmosphere.
- Residents Welcomed.
- Excellent schools.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity, over $110/hr.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed in North Carolina!
- Malpractice insurance.
- Beautiful coastal location.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- This is a great location to live and work!
- Average of 17 patients a day.
- Must be comfortable with procedures and ICU.
- CME allowance.
- Hospital Employed.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- Located on the central coast of North Carolina.
- We are actively recruiting for day shift physicians with a great compensation package!
- Sign on bonus.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Apr 15.