Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · December 5, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Coast Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beautiful coastal location.
- This is a great location to live and work!
- Must be comfortable with procedures and ICU.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed in North Carolina!
- 12 hour shifts.
- Sign on bonus.
- Safe family atmosphere.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- CME allowance.
- We are actively recruiting for day shift physicians with a great compensation package!
- Malpractice insurance.
- Hospital Employed.
- Excellent schools.
- Residents Welcomed.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity, over $110/hr.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Average of 17 patients a day.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Located on the central coast of North Carolina.
- Relocation package.
- 7 days on, 7 days off.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Apr 15.