Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Coast Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beautiful coastal location.
- Residents Welcomed.
- Located on the central coast of North Carolina.
- This is a great location to live and work!
- Average of 17 patients a day.
- Excellent schools.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity, over $110/hr.
- Safe family atmosphere.
- Must be comfortable with procedures and ICU.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- CME allowance.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed in North Carolina!
- 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- Relocation package.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Sign on bonus.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Hospital Employed.
- We are actively recruiting for day shift physicians with a great compensation package!
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Apr 15.