Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · March 8, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Coast Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on the central coast of North Carolina.
- Hospital Employed.
- Sign on bonus.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed in North Carolina!
- We are actively recruiting for day shift physicians with a great compensation package!
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Malpractice insurance.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Relocation package.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity, over $110/hr.
- Average of 17 patients a day.
- Residents Welcomed.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Beautiful coastal location.
- Safe family atmosphere.
- Must be comfortable with procedures and ICU.
- Excellent schools.
- CME allowance.
- This is a great location to live and work!
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- 12 hour shifts.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Apr 15.