Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Coast Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME allowance.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Average of 17 patients a day.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Relocation package.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Excellent schools.
- Safe family atmosphere.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Residents Welcomed.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity, over $110/hr.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- Hospital Employed.
- This is a great location to live and work!
- Sign on bonus.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed in North Carolina!
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Located on the central coast of North Carolina.
- Must be comfortable with procedures and ICU.
- Beautiful coastal location.
- Malpractice insurance.
- We are actively recruiting for day shift physicians with a great compensation package!
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Apr 15.