Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $240,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Coast Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Safe family atmosphere.
- Sign on bonus.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Average of 17 patients a day.
- Full-Time Hospitalist needed in North Carolina!
- Malpractice insurance.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- Residents Welcomed.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- This is a great location to live and work!
- We are actively recruiting for day shift physicians with a great compensation package!
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Relocation package.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Beautiful coastal location.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Excellent schools.
- Must be comfortable with procedures and ICU.
- Hospital Employed.
- Located on the central coast of North Carolina.
- CME allowance.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity, over $110/hr.
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Apr 15.