Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · September 23, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
- 12 hour shifts.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced and have an active unrestricted North Carolina medical license in hand.
- ICU coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Ventilation management required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a facility in North Carolina that is in need of a Hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage--beautiful location.
- Board certification preferred.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 20.