Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · July 17, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Hospitalist experience required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Full time coverage needs -- some flexibility with schedule.
- Assistance with credentialing will be provided.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with: Vents, intubations, c-lines, paracentesis, and thoracentesis.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 15 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 15.