Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $120 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Loris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provided Services at Loris Community Hospital.
- ICU - Medical/Surgical Services.
- Primary Code Responders: E.R. Physicians/ Hospitalists back up.
- Certified Trauma Center Services.
- Respiratory Care Services.
- Orthopedic Surgery Services.
- We do have a license reimbersement program and a referral bonus program!
- Day Shift 7am-7pm.
- ICU - Pediatric Services.
- Vent management, intubation and central lines helpful.
- Open ICU.
- Opthalmic Surgery Services.
- Beds: 50.
- Seacoast Medical Center.
- Neurology offsite.
- Dedicated Emergency Department Services.
- Loris Healthcare System in Loris, SC: 2 Locations.
- Beds: 105.
- ICU - Cardiac (Non-Surgical)Services.
- Subspecialty Backup available Onsite: anesthesia, pulmonology, cardiology, nephrology, neurology and critical care.
- BE/BC IM.
- Social Services.
- Neonatal Nursery Services.
- CT Scanner Services.
- ICU - Surgical Services.
- Diagnostic Radiology Services.
- Therapeutic Radiology Services.
- Speech Pathology Services.
- 3 physician and 1 NPP.
- Operating Room Services.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (Mri) Services.
- Pharmacy Services.
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripter Services.
- Dietary Services.
- Eagle Hospital Physicians: Hospitalists needed with week on/week off or spot coverage availability!
- Anesthesia Services.
- Clinical Laboratory Services.
- Postoperative Recovery Room Services.
- Obstetric Services.
- Inpatient Surgical Services.
- Urgent Care Center Services.
- Loris Community Hospital.
- Occupational Therapy Services.
- Inpatient Rehabilitiation (Not Carf Accredited) Services.
- Subspecialty Backup available onsite- anesthesia, pulmonology, cardiology, nephrology, and critical care.
- 1 Physician on at night.
- Outpatient Surgery Unit Services.
- Seacoast Medical Center opened in 2000 as an outpatient facility, and in July 2011, began providing inpatient care.
- Flexible Scheduling!
- Erience and availability.
- Acute Renal Dialysis Services.
- Very manageable patient volume.
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Services.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services.
- Travel, Lodging and Malpractice Insurance covered.
- Anatomical Laboratory Services.
- Loris Community Hospital is a fully-accredited acute care facility.
- Blood Bank Services.
- Physical Therapy Services.
- Nuclear Medicine Services.
- Emergency Services.
- Outpatient Services.
- Procedures: None required.
- 2 physician and 1 NPP.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Dec 12.