Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · March 8, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northwestern NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 6 per day plus admits.
- Work 8-5 M-F.
- Hospitalist needed in Rural health center right in the hospital campus in Northwestern NC M-F Schedule 8-5 no nights no.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- Excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, all with a short drive to Winston-Salem.
- Great quality of life in this beautiful area.
- Malpractice, Claims Made.
- No nights and no.
- 3K Stipend for CME, Health, Dental and Vision available.
- Patient load is approx.
- Relocation provided.
- Great Compensation of $200-210K.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.