Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northwestern NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- No nights and no.
- Malpractice, Claims Made.
- 3K Stipend for CME, Health, Dental and Vision available.
- Work 8-5 M-F.
- 6 per day plus admits.
- Great Compensation of $200-210K.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- Hospitalist needed in Rural health center right in the hospital campus in Northwestern NC M-F Schedule 8-5 no nights no.
- Relocation provided.
- Patient load is approx.
- Excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, all with a short drive to Winston-Salem.
- Great quality of life in this beautiful area.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.