Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northwestern NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- Malpractice, Claims Made.
- Patient load is approx.
- Work 8-5 M-F.
- 3K Stipend for CME, Health, Dental and Vision available.
- Excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, all with a short drive to Winston-Salem.
- Great Compensation of $200-210K.
- Hospitalist needed in Rural health center right in the hospital campus in Northwestern NC M-F Schedule 8-5 no nights no.
- 6 per day plus admits.
- No nights and no.
- Great quality of life in this beautiful area.
- Relocation provided.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.