Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northwestern NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- No nights and no.
- Patient load is approx.
- 6 per day plus admits.
- Hospitalist needed in Rural health center right in the hospital campus in Northwestern NC M-F Schedule 8-5 no nights no.
- Malpractice, Claims Made.
- 3K Stipend for CME, Health, Dental and Vision available.
- Great quality of life in this beautiful area.
- Excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, all with a short drive to Winston-Salem.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- Great Compensation of $200-210K.
- Work 8-5 M-F.
- Relocation provided.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.