Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northwestern NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 3K Stipend for CME, Health, Dental and Vision available.
- Work 8-5 M-F.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- Relocation provided.
- Malpractice, Claims Made.
- No nights and no.
- Excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, all with a short drive to Winston-Salem.
- Great Compensation of $200-210K.
- Hospitalist needed in Rural health center right in the hospital campus in Northwestern NC M-F Schedule 8-5 no nights no.
- Great quality of life in this beautiful area.
- Patient load is approx.
- 6 per day plus admits.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.