Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northwestern NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Work 8-5 M-F.
- Malpractice, Claims Made.
- Great quality of life in this beautiful area.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- Patient load is approx.
- 6 per day plus admits.
- 3K Stipend for CME, Health, Dental and Vision available.
- Great Compensation of $200-210K.
- No nights and no.
- Relocation provided.
- Hospitalist needed in Rural health center right in the hospital campus in Northwestern NC M-F Schedule 8-5 no nights no.
- Excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, all with a short drive to Winston-Salem.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.