Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northwestern NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Work 8-5 M-F.
- Great quality of life in this beautiful area.
- No nights and no.
- 6 per day plus admits.
- Patient load is approx.
- Hospitalist needed in Rural health center right in the hospital campus in Northwestern NC M-F Schedule 8-5 no nights no.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- 3K Stipend for CME, Health, Dental and Vision available.
- Excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, all with a short drive to Winston-Salem.
- Relocation provided.
- Great Compensation of $200-210K.
- Malpractice, Claims Made.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.