Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northwestern NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- Relocation provided.
- 6 per day plus admits.
- Hospitalist needed in Rural health center right in the hospital campus in Northwestern NC M-F Schedule 8-5 no nights no.
- Patient load is approx.
- Excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, all with a short drive to Winston-Salem.
- Work 8-5 M-F.
- Great quality of life in this beautiful area.
- No nights and no.
- Malpractice, Claims Made.
- 3K Stipend for CME, Health, Dental and Vision available.
- Great Compensation of $200-210K.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.