Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · November 27, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northwestern NC) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Excellent cost of living, outstanding schools, all with a short drive to Winston-Salem.
- No nights and no.
- Great Compensation of $200-210K.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- 3K Stipend for CME, Health, Dental and Vision available.
- Hospitalist needed in Rural health center right in the hospital campus in Northwestern NC M-F Schedule 8-5 no nights no.
- Patient load is approx.
- Work 8-5 M-F.
- Relocation provided.
- Malpractice, Claims Made.
- Great quality of life in this beautiful area.
- 6 per day plus admits.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.