Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · July 1, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000 with a potential salary of $200,000.
This permanent job opening (Eastern) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Incentive/Productivity Plan.
- The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
- Schedule is 7 AM - 5:30 PM with 3 nights of. ICU procedures are a plus, but not required.
- The average inpatient census is 25.
- Relocation Assistance.
- The Hospital is a 101-bed, not for profit hospital.
- Currently they employ over 200 providers with a large focus on primary care, but employs several surgical specialties and cardiology as well.
- The hospital works every day to improve the health of the County's people.
- Malpractice (with tail).
- Our Eastern North Carolina client is seeking a BC/BE Med Peds Hospitalist to join its existing staff.
- The team of one physician and two physician extenders provide hospitalist services for area practices.
- This physician governance assures the mission is physician focused.
- As a provider, you have the opportunity to shape hospital and system level strategies important to physician growth.
- Our client is a multi-specialty physician group owned and operated by a major health system in Eastern Carolina.
- The organization is guided by an advisory council, comprised of physician leaders from throughout the region.
- Benefits: Relocation Assistance.
- It's part of their commitment to serve as the hospital of choice for their community.
- CME Stipend.
- And as an affiliate of the health system, they give their patients better access to the resources, research and clinical expertise of a major healthcare system.
- CME days.
This perm job from Academy Physicians was last open on Oct 9.