Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · October 22, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Charlotte ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Being located so close to the North Carolina and South Carolina coasts, one can always find a lot of fun things to do.
- We offer an excellent salary along with an extensive benefit package which includes bonus and relocation.
- There is a 9 bed Critical Care Unit,but no procedures necessary.
- Come see what we have to offer!
- Simply rounding, admissions, and consults.
- Daily roundsaverage 17-22 patients total.
- No matter what your interests, you will find it here or close by.
- Join a team of 5 Hospitalists at this ate of the artcommunity hospital, Columbus Regional Healthcare System, located in Whiteville, NC.
- Our Hospitalists are employed by the 3rd largest healthcaresystem in the United States, Carolinas Healthcare System.
- We boast a low tax rate coupled with great city services.
- Shifts are 7 AM to 7 PM, 7 days on/7 days off.
- Columbus County is also home to one of the largest natural lakes in the region to live and play on.
- This is a days only shift work opportunity as 2 of the 5 current hospitalists are designated nocturnists.
- A Medical Directorship Opportunity is also available!
- Whiteville is located just over 30 minutes to Wilmington, North Myrtle Beach, and Ocean Isle Beach and is a family-oriented community, with many resources that make it a wonderful place to live and work.
This perm job from Atrium Health/Carolinas Health was last open on Aug 23.