Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hickory) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5 CME days per year with expense reimbursement.
- Hours are flexible and chosen candidate will help determine work arrangement.
- Hickory is an hour NW of metropolitan Charlotte and an hour SE of the Boone/Blowing Rock area of.
- Highly competitive salary.
- 1-A baseball, etc.
- Very eclectic medical and social area.
- We offer strong school systems, varied culture and sports activities for adults and.
- 3 weeks vacation, 6 paid holidays.
- As well as symphony, art museum, community theater, planetarium and many other.
- The NC mountains.
- Per year.
- Benefits include malpractice, dental, health, life, disability coverage.
- Employed position available for BC/BE Neuro-Hospitalist (Neurology Critical Care) with busy yle="margin: 0in 0in 0pt!important" "MsoNormal"> acute care nursing excellence three time Magnet designated facility, in Hickory, NC.
- Hickory's located on a lake so activities include water sports as well as tennis, biking, golf,.
- Work in extremely busy CCU and provide general IP Neurology services as well.
- Coverage available from our very strong group of 9 IM Hospitalists and also local private group of.
- Professional licensure and membership.
This perm job from Akita Staffing Group was last open on Aug 13.