Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hickory) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed position available for BC/BE Neuro-Hospitalist (Neurology Critical Care) with busy yle="margin: 0in 0in 0pt!important" "MsoNormal"> acute care nursing excellence three time Magnet designated facility, in Hickory, NC.
- Professional licensure and membership.
- Hickory is an hour NW of metropolitan Charlotte and an hour SE of the Boone/Blowing Rock area of.
- Benefits include malpractice, dental, health, life, disability coverage.
- We offer strong school systems, varied culture and sports activities for adults and.
- 1-A baseball, etc.
- Very eclectic medical and social area.
- Per year.
- As well as symphony, art museum, community theater, planetarium and many other.
- 5 CME days per year with expense reimbursement.
- The NC mountains.
- 3 weeks vacation, 6 paid holidays.
- Coverage available from our very strong group of 9 IM Hospitalists and also local private group of.
- Hickory's located on a lake so activities include water sports as well as tennis, biking, golf,.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Work in extremely busy CCU and provide general IP Neurology services as well.
- Hours are flexible and chosen candidate will help determine work arrangement.
This perm job from Akita Staffing Group was last open on Aug 13.