Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hickory) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hickory is an hour NW of metropolitan Charlotte and an hour SE of the Boone/Blowing Rock area of.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Coverage available from our very strong group of 9 IM Hospitalists and also local private group of.
- 1-A baseball, etc.
- 3 weeks vacation, 6 paid holidays.
- The NC mountains.
- Very eclectic medical and social area.
- Hours are flexible and chosen candidate will help determine work arrangement.
- We offer strong school systems, varied culture and sports activities for adults and.
- Professional licensure and membership.
- 5 CME days per year with expense reimbursement.
- Hickory's located on a lake so activities include water sports as well as tennis, biking, golf,.
- As well as symphony, art museum, community theater, planetarium and many other.
- Employed position available for BC/BE Neuro-Hospitalist (Neurology Critical Care) with busy yle="margin: 0in 0in 0pt!important" "MsoNormal"> acute care nursing excellence three time Magnet designated facility, in Hickory, NC.
- Per year.
- Work in extremely busy CCU and provide general IP Neurology services as well.
- Benefits include malpractice, dental, health, life, disability coverage.
This perm job from Akita Staffing Group was last open on Aug 13.