Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hickory) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours are flexible and chosen candidate will help determine work arrangement.
- Work in extremely busy CCU and provide general IP Neurology services as well.
- 3 weeks vacation, 6 paid holidays.
- Benefits include malpractice, dental, health, life, disability coverage.
- Per year.
- Hickory's located on a lake so activities include water sports as well as tennis, biking, golf,.
- 5 CME days per year with expense reimbursement.
- Hickory is an hour NW of metropolitan Charlotte and an hour SE of the Boone/Blowing Rock area of.
- Professional licensure and membership.
- As well as symphony, art museum, community theater, planetarium and many other.
- Highly competitive salary.
- The NC mountains.
- 1-A baseball, etc.
- Coverage available from our very strong group of 9 IM Hospitalists and also local private group of.
- Very eclectic medical and social area.
- We offer strong school systems, varied culture and sports activities for adults and.
- Employed position available for BC/BE Neuro-Hospitalist (Neurology Critical Care) with busy yle="margin: 0in 0in 0pt!important" "MsoNormal"> acute care nursing excellence three time Magnet designated facility, in Hickory, NC.
This perm job from Akita Staffing Group was last open on Aug 13.