Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · March 8, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Retirement Plan.
- Well established program that is run in-house has an immediate need for another hospitalist due to increasing census.
- Expect to work 18 shifts a month with a mix of 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- See 15-18 patients daily.
- Relocation package up to $10K.
- Medical, Dental, Disability.
- Join 12 hospitalists as part of this well-run program.
- 40 hours of CME.
- Beginning salary in excess of $200K + strong incentives make this hard to beat.
- Past exposure to nephrology, cardiology, surgery or EM would be welcomed.
- Area has an airport, good public and private schools, college and university, industry, access to the coast, the mountains and Raleigh Durham.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 13.