Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · February 21, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Join 12 hospitalists as part of this well-run program.
- See 15-18 patients daily.
- Expect to work 18 shifts a month with a mix of 8 and 12 hour shifts.
- Beginning salary in excess of $200K + strong incentives make this hard to beat.
- Area has an airport, good public and private schools, college and university, industry, access to the coast, the mountains and Raleigh Durham.
- 40 hours of CME.
- Medical, Dental, Disability.
- Past exposure to nephrology, cardiology, surgery or EM would be welcomed.
- Relocation package up to $10K.
- Retirement Plan.
- Well established program that is run in-house has an immediate need for another hospitalist due to increasing census.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 13.