Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Very successful group in need of a Hospitalist physician.
- Primarily rounding on patients during the week with no evenings.
- Partnership track after the first year.
- Very collegiate group of over 20 physicians and over 100 employees.
- Large group offers long-term stability and minimal turnover.
- Malpractice with tail.
- Four weeks vacation, CME.
- Health, dental, 401K, relocation assistance.
- Outstanding first year compensation and bonus incentives.
- Monday to Friday schedule w/rounding on patients during the day but no evenings.
- Charming and picturesque community is close to Winston-Salem.
- Student Loan repayment available.
- Be the Hospitalist for a private group.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 27.