Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nights admission from ER and Consults on ER.
- This is also a certified stroke center.
- They will run other codes.
- Current Client in North Carolina seeks a board certified internal medicine physician for inpatient hospitalist work Asap-ongoing.
- They still use paper charts so will have dictation.
- This is a 7 on 7 off block schedule with every third week being a night rotation for 7 days.
- Days will be admissions and discharges with rounds in mornings.
- Credentialing can be handled in as little as 4-6 weeks once a physician is confirmed for coverage.
- They do have ER physicians there that will respond first if available same with code blues however locums physicians do need to be able to respond if need be.
- The first 3 weeks are day shifts.
- Hospitalists do not work with any Peds.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 23.