Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Tuesday · January 25, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They do have ER physicians there that will respond first if available same with code blues however locums physicians do need to be able to respond if need be.
- This is a 7 on 7 off block schedule with every third week being a night rotation for 7 days.
- Credentialing can be handled in as little as 4-6 weeks once a physician is confirmed for coverage.
- This is also a certified stroke center.
- They still use paper charts so will have dictation.
- Days will be admissions and discharges with rounds in mornings.
- Nights admission from ER and Consults on ER.
- They will run other codes.
- The first 3 weeks are day shifts.
- Hospitalists do not work with any Peds.
- Current Client in North Carolina seeks a board certified internal medicine physician for inpatient hospitalist work Asap-ongoing.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 23.