Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The first 3 weeks are day shifts.
- They do have ER physicians there that will respond first if available same with code blues however locums physicians do need to be able to respond if need be.
- Days will be admissions and discharges with rounds in mornings.
- They still use paper charts so will have dictation.
- Credentialing can be handled in as little as 4-6 weeks once a physician is confirmed for coverage.
- This is a 7 on 7 off block schedule with every third week being a night rotation for 7 days.
- Hospitalists do not work with any Peds.
- They will run other codes.
- Current Client in North Carolina seeks a board certified internal medicine physician for inpatient hospitalist work Asap-ongoing.
- This is also a certified stroke center.
- Nights admission from ER and Consults on ER.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 23.