Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $130 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Multiple locations) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency privleges-Need coverage starting in NOW ongoing.
- Any local providers interested in extra shifts will be considered.
- Monday through Friday, 7am-7pm Days only.
- 15-18 patients daily, mostly rounding very few admits.
- No. (part-time may also be an option).
- 7on/7off opportunities.
- The people of this great state pride themselves on having the best of all possible worlds - beautiful natural settings, growing businesses and an impressive assortment of amenities and a solid emphasis on quality of life.
- 3 months will be considered).
- Patients are generall inpatient for at least 25+days (Ltac unit).
- Comfort in procedures such as: Intubations, C/A Lines and vent management is preferred.
- Anesthesiologists and surgeons perform some procedures.
- Schedule flexbility may be an option.
- At least 6 Months would be the ideal time commitment!
- Respiratory Therapists manage vents.
- Asheville, Winston-Salem, Raleaigh-Durham and Greensboro, North Caroling.
- Active North Carolina license required.
- The positions are located in all of the best cities North Carolina has to offer.
This locum tenen job from ICON Staffing Network was last open on Feb 22.