Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · March 8, 2021
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Asheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on, 7 off,.
- Discipline: Hospitalist.
- Located in the cradle of The Carolina preserve,.
- Two jet ports at our service one, 10 minutes from our hospital,.
- T be more apt for a city ranked as one of the best places to live in the world.
- Salary, bonus, physician and spouse benefits,.
- S groups Asheville, North Carolina with Jupiter, Florida and Provence, France in its Top 20 Places to Live.
- Environmentally and Economically rich Corridor,.
- Hospital matching retirement plans,.
- Title: Live, work and play in one of the most desired places in the South.
- Per physician plus mid level help,.
- New private communities with golf designers, Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player.
- Altitude Affects Attitude.
- Top retirement area along with unprecedented growth,.
- 21 day paid blocks of time off a year!!!!
- Direct employee of our Carolina hospital.
- Location: Asheville, North Carolina.
- Census 15 pts.
- Surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of protected parklands with quick access to major cities, colleges and Universities in both of the Carolinas,.
This perm job from Avery Poe, Inc. was last open on Nov 15.