Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Asheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital matching retirement plans,.
- Per physician plus mid level help,.
- Located in the cradle of The Carolina preserve,.
- Location: Asheville, North Carolina.
- Environmentally and Economically rich Corridor,.
- T be more apt for a city ranked as one of the best places to live in the world.
- Discipline: Hospitalist.
- Two jet ports at our service one, 10 minutes from our hospital,.
- S groups Asheville, North Carolina with Jupiter, Florida and Provence, France in its Top 20 Places to Live.
- Census 15 pts.
- Altitude Affects Attitude.
- Salary, bonus, physician and spouse benefits,.
- 21 day paid blocks of time off a year!!!!
- 7 on, 7 off,.
- Top retirement area along with unprecedented growth,.
- Direct employee of our Carolina hospital.
- Title: Live, work and play in one of the most desired places in the South.
- New private communities with golf designers, Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player.
- Surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of protected parklands with quick access to major cities, colleges and Universities in both of the Carolinas,.
This perm job from Avery Poe, Inc. was last open on Nov 15.