Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Asheville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital matching retirement plans,.
- Two jet ports at our service one, 10 minutes from our hospital,.
- New private communities with golf designers, Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player.
- Discipline: Hospitalist.
- Census 15 pts.
- Surrounded by hundreds of thousands of acres of protected parklands with quick access to major cities, colleges and Universities in both of the Carolinas,.
- 7 on, 7 off,.
- Title: Live, work and play in one of the most desired places in the South.
- Top retirement area along with unprecedented growth,.
- Environmentally and Economically rich Corridor,.
- Location: Asheville, North Carolina.
- Direct employee of our Carolina hospital.
- S groups Asheville, North Carolina with Jupiter, Florida and Provence, France in its Top 20 Places to Live.
- Salary, bonus, physician and spouse benefits,.
- Per physician plus mid level help,.
- 21 day paid blocks of time off a year!!!!
- Altitude Affects Attitude.
- Located in the cradle of The Carolina preserve,.
- T be more apt for a city ranked as one of the best places to live in the world.
This perm job from Avery Poe, Inc. was last open on Nov 15.