Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · November 27, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is also a sleep lab.
- Consults and rounding on the ICU.
- Hours would be Mon-Fri, 8a-5p with shared.
- 100% Adult and Geriatric.
- Permanent position available for Board Certified Critical Care/Sleep Physician.
- There are 3 other providers in the group currently.
- One year employment and then Partnership.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 3.