Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · January 20, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours would be Mon-Fri, 8a-5p with shared.
- There is also a sleep lab.
- 100% Adult and Geriatric.
- Consults and rounding on the ICU.
- There are 3 other providers in the group currently.
- Permanent position available for Board Certified Critical Care/Sleep Physician.
- One year employment and then Partnership.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 3.