Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours would be Mon-Fri, 8a-5p with shared.
- One year employment and then Partnership.
- There is also a sleep lab.
- Consults and rounding on the ICU.
- Permanent position available for Board Certified Critical Care/Sleep Physician.
- There are 3 other providers in the group currently.
- 100% Adult and Geriatric.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 3.