Hospitalist Jobs in North Carolina
Friday · November 27, 2020
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The trees of North Carolina in the Fall.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fantastic Location & Community) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Predictable schedule and excellent income potential.
- Excellent work schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off with NO. Benefits include affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, a matching 401(k) and a corporately funded Pension Plan.
- The hospital is currently seeking additional full-time Internists who are dedicated to the specialty of Hospital medicine for unique opportunities.
- The Hospitalist team is growing and needs additional physicians to create a great hospitalist program, providing 24/7 hospitalist coverage.
- This Regional Medical Center is a 130-bed hospital located among the eastern slopes of the Blue Ridge Mountains and just west of Winston-Salem.
- Excellent start up Hospitalist program located 45 minutes west of Winston Salem.
- Be a part of a new service that was established to fill the needs of the primary care physicians in the County.
- Charlotte is less than 2 hours away.
This perm job from All Star Healthcare Solutions was last open on Nov 28.